Oracle Carbon Collective Oracle is one of the most advanced coatings we have ever created, with ultra hydrophobic properties and unparalleled gloss enhancement.
It is also one of the most diverse coatings on the market, improving the depth of satin and matt finishes whilst being safe to use on a vast variety of surfaces including: Paint, PPF, Vinyl Wraps, Gel Coat, Carbon Fibre, Bare Metal, Aluminium and Stainless Surfaces, Plastic Grills, Trim and Headlights.
Oracle allows you to spend more time driving & less time cleaning, creating a highly repellant coating on the surface which is extremely low maintenance, no more waxing or re-application is needed. Maintenance tip: For maximum longetivity perform a hand wash atleast 1x a month, using a quality pre-wash like Carbon Collective snowfoam, Lusso/Hybrid shampoo, 2 bucket method, Supreme wash pad and dry with Air Force 1 contactless dryer or Fusion drying towel.
- Use on PPF & vinyl wraps
- Enhances gloss, matt & satin finishes
- Protective layer after headlight restoration!
- Enhances the natural finish
- Ultra hydrophobic
- Makes surface easier to maintain
- Durable for 2-3 Years
- Water repellency angle of 110º
- Draining angle as low as 17º
- High chemical resistance
- Wipe on, wipe off application
- Low solvents
- 30ml Bottle of Oracle
- Upgraded Dropper Bottle
- 2x 75mm Microfibre Applicators
- Foil Packaging with Instructions
*Recommendation: for larger surfaces use the Carbon Collective application kit!
**More photos of the product at Naisss.ee Instagram