Revive Leather Foam is the new way of leather maintenance! Clean & Condition your leather in one easy step. Carbon Collective Revive Leather Foam gently lifts ingrained dirt & grime from within leather/vinyl grain whilst conditioning & restoring that new leather feel & smell. Deep clean the surface safely without the risk of over-saturating the leather in excess liquid. Simply pump the cleaner directly onto one of our Interior Brushes and massage the foam into the leather.
Unlike direct spray Leather Cleaners, our foaming formula & super-efficient pump head turn just 0.8ml of liquid into dense foam.
Revive leaves minimal residue behind, making it ideal for prepping the surface to receive our Finire Leather Sealant or Platinum Leather Ceramic Coating. The pH-neutral formula is delicate on all leather & vinyl finishes. Best for keeping newer leather at it’s finest and also rejuvenating older well kept leather.
How to use:
- Test on a small area first.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of foam onto our interior cleaning brush.
- Working in a tight circular motion massage the foam into the leather.
- Work on the seat a panel at a time
- Foam will discolour as the dirt is removed.
- Using a soft microfibre, wipe off all excess foam.
- Wear gloves during application.
- Do not allow cleaner to dry.
- Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest
For the best deep cleaning result choose a Carbon Collective Scrub pad.
A simple maintenance can be done using a Carbon Collective 250gsm microfiber towel.
*scrubpad, brushes and towels are sold separately